1. Personal Injuries Litigation – Family Physician’s Guide
- The critical role of the family physician
- Timely Access to Patient Services – How the lawyer can help.
- Providing Expert reports – How the family physician can help.
- Being called to court – What to Expect.
- Effectively working with your patient’s lawyer.
2. Motor Vehicle Accidents – Making sense of Insurance Law – The Family Physician’s Guide
- Statutory Accident Benefits for Motor Vehicle accidents
- Understanding the Basics of Benefits
- Cutting through the red tape – Benefits forms (annotated)
- September 2010 – Changes to the law that impact on your patient.
- Understanding the impact of the Minor Injury Guideline “MIG”
- How to access Non OHIP funded treatment